Đulagin Dvor is a large court built during the Austro-Hungarian era. It is located between the Sarači steet and Mula Mustafa Bašeskija street, with the main wall stretching trough Đulagina street. It currently utilised by Ghazi Husrev-bey’s Madrasa and its boarding school.
During the Ottoman era it was a large one story building. It used to be the second Han of Ghazi Husrev-bey's Waqf. It was later named Đulagin Han after its IX century tenant Mustafa-aga Đulović. Đulagin Han was completely demolished in 1896. due to deterioriation. The new court was finished in 1897.
The northern wing was built between 1930 and 1931, giving the building its present look.