In 1909, Ghazi Husrev-bey's Waqf constructed this modern building in the heart of Baščaršija, on the corner of Mula Mustafa Bašeskija and Prote Bakovića streets. Its name is derived from Ghazi Husrev-bey's knight's title - Ghâzi. It was built in the place of the Waqf owned inn - Burekov Han, also known as the Kolluk Han during the XVIII century, which was destroyed in a fire in 1908. The Waqf obtained it in 1778 from its owner Šejh hadži Idriz for the price of 2450 groš.
The hotel was nationalized in 1946. During the Sarajevo siege its roof was heavily damaged and was left to decay for 10 years before it was returned to its original owner, the Ghazi Husrev-bey's Waqf. Since its original use is not possible, it is currently used as a commercial center.
After the detailed restoration and adaptation, the building became a bussiness center with a number of stores, a restaurant and a large storage in the courtyard.