Ghazi Husrev-bey's Bezistan was built around 1540.
There are two main entrances to the Bezistan.
It is a massive stone building, and comprises 70 stores in total.
Tašli Han was built around the same time as the Bezistan.
It was badly damaged in the 1879 fire. The last remaining parts of the walls perished in 1912.
Prince Eugene of Savoy raided Sarajevo, burning down both buildings. Wealthy Bosnian merchants used their assets to help rebuild them.